As your personal Terrace Real Estate Agent, we can provide you with access to all listings as soon as they hit our system, which will be a big benefit for you if finding a home is your top priority.
It will be our responsibility to represent you as the buyer. This includes searching for a home, negotiating the best price, and handling all the details of the purchased property. The agents of the Terrace Real Estate Compnay are there to provide you with professional, honest and trustworthy service throughout your transaction and beyond. Confidentiality is key.
As your real estate agent, we will:
1. Provide you with information regarding all properties:
- Listed with the Real Estate Board online at your convenience
- Instant notification on all new properties matching your search criteria
- Availability to show you homes at your request
2. Assist you, upon request, in obtaining the best available services, including but not limited to:
- Financial Lenders
- Building inspectors and appraisers
3. At all times, demonstrate accomplished, professional conduct for the most pleasant real estate experience.
4. Unless limited by the acknowledgement of 'Limited Dual Agency', exercise fiduciary duties in favour of the buyers, including loyalty, obedience, competence, confidentiality, accountability and disclosure.
5. Disclose the total amount of our fees.
Here's the good news. The services of a buyer's Real Estate Agent are normally paid by the Seller's Brokerage (i.e. the Brokerage with the listing of the home being sold). In this typical real estate transaction there is no cost to be represented by an agent at the Terrace Real Estate Company. Your representation is secured, with no additional costs.
Should the commission not be paid by the listing agreement, it will be our duty to notify you well in advance of getting involved in any transaction.