What is my home worth in today's market?
The Terrace real estate market is always changing which is why it is important to have a professional real estate agent assess the current value of your home. As trained and experienced real estate agents, we have the knowledge and access to the tools needed to determine your homes value.
What Is a Comparative Market Evaluation?
The Terrace Real Estate Company is there to provide you with an "estimated value" of your current home or investment property based on the specific features of the individual home, any upgrades added to the home and what the market is currently doing. We compare your home to other homes already on the market, evaluating how your properties features compare with the active listings currently for sale. These homes in essence will be your "competition". Next we search for homes that have sold to see the list price to sale price ratio giving us a better idea of the true value of the home. This is a key element which allows us to help determine the market value for your home. Negotiations between buyers and sellers will be the determining factor of a homes value.
Assessed values or the sentimental value of a home has no bearing on our evaluation.
When it comes time to list a home, we can provide you information on:
- closing costs, and other costs associated with selling real estate
- Building inspectors, appraisors and insurance companies and how those can affect a sale
- Marketing and advertising
- Commissions - Don't let the cost of having a licensed agent stop you from selling your home with a Brokerage. Call us to discuss your options
- Agency - representation
- Privacy and Confidentialy
- Your obligations through FINTRAC - Individual Idendification requirements required by the government